Saf Pro® Star-Zyme™ Anti-Staling (AST) Series
Product Nos. 26100, 26050, 26250, 26300, 26350
When conditions are challenging, improve the softness and extend the shelf life of finished products with Saf Pro® Star-Zyme™ Anti-Staling (AST) Series.
Clean Up Labels
Clean label, anti-staling agents to help fresh baked goods stay fresher longer without gumminess.
Enhance with Enzymes
Enhances the crumb softness and resilience of ESL baked buns and breads with a blend of enzymes.
Improve Shelf Life
Extends the softness, crumb tenderness, and shelf life of breads, buns, rolls, and other ESL baked goods.
Enzymatic clean label softening agent can easily be added directly to the flour. No additional steps or changes to processes are needed.
- Rolls & Buns
- Quickbread, Cookies, Cake
- Crusty Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Pan Bread
- Sweet Bread
- Whole Wheat
- Hispanic Products
- Tortilla & Flatbread
- Croissants & Pastry
- Recommended for bread, buns, rolls, and any yeast-raised product
- Add directly to the flour at 0.25% of the total flour weight
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- 40 bags/pallet
- Shelf life of unopened packages is 2 years from production date
- Store in cool, dry conditions in original packaging or in a clean, covered container
- Do not leave opened packs exposed
Soft, resilient, and long-lasting baked goods.
Saf Pro® Star-Zyme™ DATEM, SSL, Gluten, L-Cysteine, and MDG Replacer (STR 701 R)
Enzyme blend provides softness for 12-14 days and replaces conventional strengtheners and reducers
Saf Pro® Star-Zyme™ DATEM, SSL, and Gluten Replacer (STR 601)
Enzyme blend strengthens dough and reduces/ replaces DATEM, SSL, and Vital Wheat Gluten